We are now the Patriot Assembly. We are still using the meetup from WSR912 to continue to get our word out. You can still join and will be placed on our mailing list for meetings and events.
“These are the times that try men's souls. The summer soldier and the sunshine patriot will, in this crisis, shrink from the service of their country; but he that stands by it now, deserves the love and thanks of man and woman." (Thomas Paine, 1776)
Shaped by those stirring words, the Patriot Assembly is a group of local patriots from all walks of life who deeply value our God-given Rights to Life, Liberty, Property, and the Pursuit of Happiness.
Though not all of us are native-born, we are all US Citizens united in our resolve to protect our Liberty and Freedom from all enemies, both foreign and domestic.
Faced with unprecedented subversive threats from within, Patriot Assembly members believe it is time for us to stand up and be counted. We believe there is no longer any excuse for patriots to routinely sit on the sidelines and rely on others to safeguard our Liberty and way of life. We can no longer expect others to do for us what we, in unity with fellow members, could and should be doing for ourselves, our fellow patriots and the community-at-large.
• Do you watch the direction America is being taken in and feel powerless to stop it?
• Do you believe your voice isn’t loud enough to be heard above the noise anymore?
• Do you read the headlines and feel an empty pit in your stomach…as if you’re alone?
• Do you wonder how to take steps to let Washington and Albany know how you feel?
• Do you want a dose of good news and action steps to make a difference?