What we're about
Purchase the Pickleball coupons or reserve a court here centrewakefieldlapeche.ca/Pickleball
Welcome to Wakefield Pickleball (PB).
Currently, we play pickleball at the Wakefield School Gym in Wakefield, Quebec, Canada. The paddles, balls, partners, and coaching are provided to help you get started. Pickleball is a fun sport and we play using the Official USAPA rules.
Wakefield Pickleball COVID Guidelines:
- Stay at home if you have any covid symptoms or have been around anyone with covid or you have been travelling within the last 2 weeks.
- Maintain 6 feet or 2-meter distance from each other.
- You must be double vaxxed and wear a mask to enter the gym.
If you have questions email or call Irene firstname.lastname@example.org , 819-459-3284 , or 613-850-8502
At the Pickleball Outdoor Court:
Do NOT run backwards, you may fall and the cement is harder than your head!
• Warming up and cool-down stretches will help your game and body.
- You will be asked to show your double vaxxed information, sign a Centre Wakefield La Peche wavier and the PAR-Q.
• Note: In the near future you will be asked to obtain a yearly membership for Centre Wakefield La Pêche. www.centrewakefieldlapeche.ca
Knowledge: Please complete this online course prior to playing pickleball to obtain a basic understanding of the game rules and strategy.
Where are the Official Pickleball rules? The current Complete Official USAPA rules can be downloaded at
How are the coloured levels such as green defined by the Ottawa Pickleball Association?
Have fun – Help Keep Everyone Safe - Life is good in Wakefield!