What we're about
Welcome to the Web of Life Animists Meetup group.
We are Animists-We are All Connected in the Sacred Web of Life.
We welcome your interest in animism and practicing the intuitive arts!
"I truly love Web of Life. I always leave feeling more whole than I was before."
Here, you can join with other folks online and in Tucson, AZ who interested in having Spirit World experiences, tending our soul wounds, exploring our animist heritage and sharing our experiences with each other. We explore the areas of trance, intuition, drumming, divination, Nature connection, energetic soul work and journeying to a drum in ways that help us explore our healing, inner peace, and connection with our inner worlds and dreaming mind.
This group was started by Quynn Red Mountain on behalf of Web of Life Animists . Online circles are offered by a number of Animist practitioners in the intuitive and wellness arts- All are friends of Web of Life! Each practitioner comes with their own gifts, and their own approach to spirit world connection and wellness. Please Note: These offerings in no way are meant to replace any kind of medical or psychological treatment, and we do not profess to be "shamans".
All genders are welcome, as are people of all backgrounds, ages, genders and persuasions. Our goal is to facilitate opportunities to explore the journey, together. You can find out more about our approach at www.weboflifeanimists.com .
Please note: We promote these offerings in addition to listing them at this group, so listed attendance is not necessarily reflective of how many people participate.
"Raven's Eye" drawing by Elisabeth Flower.
"Now, more than ever, there is a need for humans to experience emotional and spiritual healing." Quynn
There are many wonderful opportunities for intuitive self-refection, soul restoration and spiritual exploration in the gatherings offered here. Once you join this group, the best way to explore is to show up to a circle that interests you. Each facilitator is kind and openhearted, with a strong skill set in their area of interest.
Happy Journeys! See you soon!,
"7 Principles of Agreement" of Web of Life Animists
Every community needs agreements. Here are ours. IF YOU ATTEND A CIRCLE HOSTED BY THIS GROUP, IT MEANS YOU AGREE TO THE FOLLOWING:
- A “circle” is any gathering/event hosted by Earth Web Media’s meetup group Web of Life ANIMISTS, no matter the venue.
- We are all unique beings from different backgrounds, belief systems and with a variety of personal issues and sensitivities. AND- We are all responsible adults taking care of ourselves, our bodies, actions and emotions. No attendee will hold Web of Life Animists, the organizer or event organizer responsible for any miscommunication, misstep or perceived affront.
- We are all on our spiritual paths as self-healers. No one has the right or only answer for anyone else. This group is designed for each of us to find the right answers for ourselves. We each intend to act from our best self at all times. At no time is violence, racism, abusive language or aggression (in the physical world or through the web/phone) tolerated by anyone.
- Words and beliefs can activate, but they can also offend. We intend that circles offer opportunities for participants to connect with their spirit world, and other like-minded people. If at any time, your buttons get pushed by someone or something said/done, we ask that you speak your issue to the event organizer. If you do not feel you can do this in a calm and appropriate manner, we ask that you leave the circle at that time. No value judgment will be waged. You may come back to another circle if you feel so inclined.
- If such an incident does occur and it is not resolved in the circle, we ask that you bring up the issue after circle with the event organizer and meetup organizers by email. Every attempt will be made to deal with the issue peaceably.
- A person can be removed from the meetup.com group for any reason (as stated in the agreement we all sign at meetup.com). A person may, and will, be removed from the group if conflicts/issues are not resolved in a manner that satisfies the organizer(s) and /or the participant.
- A great deal of the beauty and power that can be experienced in a circle is the witnessing and sharing that happens in sacred space held by all. By attending a circle all participants agree that confidentiality is important, so what is shared in group, stays in group. If something is said that bothers, offends, or worries someone in such group, bring it up with event organizer and meetup organizer. Speaking about other circle participants outside of the context of the circle is a violation of their personal privacy and such an act can result in group removal.
May peace be upon you and may we always be a perfect and loving mirror for each other.
IF YOU ATTEND ANY CIRCLE OFFERED BY THIS GROUP, IT MEANS YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE WITH STATEMENTS PROVIDED.