We are happy to host our 4th WebRTC event again at Google's Cambridge facilities. As always, we will feature several expert speakers to discuss various aspects of technology with some networking time to compare notes with other practitioners.
Our agenda includes:
• 6 months of progress in 5 minutes - Chad Hart of webrtcHacks and Voxbone
• Optimizing RTC for distributed teams - Nick Gauthier from MeetSpace
• Driving interactive experiences - Joe Monti of FlexRTC
• Video communications for Healthcare - Des Preston of TwineHealth
• WebRTC + Computer Vision - Samson Timoner & Waikit Lau from Cyclops
• Closing panel - we'll compare, contrast & take audience questions
Light food & beer will be served.
Sponsored by YouTube (https://www.youtube.com/) and Google (https://webrtc.org). Co-hosted with the Google Developers Group - Boston (http://www.meetup.com/gdg-boston/), Mobile Tea (http://www.meetup.com/mobiletea/), and New England Software Engineers (NESE) (http://www.meetup.com/new-england-engineers/).
For those of you that are new, WebRTC (https://webrtc.org/) is a rapidly developing standard, open source platform, and developer movement bringing real time communications to the web, mobile apps, and connected devices with just a few web API’s.
Entrance into the Google building requires that your register with your full name. If you don't register with your full name building security will not let you enter the building. If you are registered on Meetup with just part of your name or an alias please provide your full name via the questionnaire or by messaging me directly.