This is a group for anyone who is interested in nature and wildlife photography and would like meet other outdoor enthusiasts and photogs and share and learn from each other and explore the outdoors together.
1. Propose and decide on a location or subject to shoot on a particular day.
2. Ride pool to the location as parking might be tight. Could be early morning or afternoon depending on the location and subject
3. Do the photoshoot for a few hours or as planned.
4. Take a coffee, lunch or dinner break.
5. Carpool back to base.
6. Share photos. Folks who want constructive feedback can ask for it.
What you will need
1. Food, water, warm layers and sturdy hiking shoes