What we're about
Join us for a few hours full of fun, learning, and hanging out with those of like mind as we explore different ways of being a modern-day witch.
Bring your journal to take notes, and feel free to bring a snack to share! We will supply the tea or you can bring your own beverage into the shop.
We will also post dates and times for other activities, such as Drum Circles, Tarot meetups, and other events that may be of interest.
We do accept donations to help with the cost of the Meetup Group. Depending on the theme, we may charge a moderate fee for supplies.
Use of workshop space agreement at Sticks and Stones:
1. Feel free to arrange and decorate the space before your event, and make sure before you go to leave it as you found it.
2. Hot water and tea are provided by the store and you are welcome to help yourselves. We accept donations in the form of money, tea, paper products (tissues, paper towels, toilet paper) dish soap, etc, to help pay for this free service.
3. You are welcome to bring snacks and drinks to your event (no alcohol.) It is suggested that you bring any utensils and plates if needed, however we might have some available from previous donations if you forget.
4. Children must be accompanied by an adult at all times, in all areas of the store. Anyone under 18 must have a parent or guardian present to take any of the workshops/classes.
5. Sticks and Stones respects each and everyone’s spiritual path; we do not discriminate based on race, religion, sexuality, political views, etc. Please be kind and respectful with your discussions, as we have many people from all faiths entering our store during business hours.