What we're about
Upcoming events (1)
Podcasting - Pour yourself a double shot of articulation and get going!
Do you have a message to share? Would you like to showcase your own skills and take them to the next level? As podcast hosts, Nisha and Sharon have learned a few lessons on how to start a podcast from preparing great content, choosing the right equipment to how much time & money is required, join us to hear their insights!
ℹ️ About the podcast
Want to learn from practical experiences of experts working within the delivery space? The Delivery Space Podcast is a unique set of conversations Nisha and Sharon launched in 2021 to inspire, spark creativity, innovation and ultimately learning. They believe that some of the best insights come through hands-on experience and learning through the things that don't always go to plan! They have created a catalogue of podcasts where they speak to a variety of industry leaders about what successful delivery is to them! If you’re working in the delivery space, listen in and bring a sense of empowerment to your every-day!
👋🏻 Meet Nisha Joshi
• Nisha is a highly experienced mentor and coach for project and programme management professionals and Scrum Masters. She has a track record of helping clients attain and surpass their career goals in the technology delivery space and beyond.
• Outside of work, Nisha is a volunteer Project Manager for FurLearn, a not for profit organisation, committed to empowering furloughed & unemployed talent in the UK. Winning the LPI Innovation & Learning Gold Award in February 2021, was an immensely proud moment after 18 months of fulfilment, service and dedication.
• Nisha is an avid reader, podcaster and specialist subject on Mastermind would be Black Adder Trivia.
👋🏻 Meet Sharon Williams
• Sharon is a PMO Consultant, Mentor, Speaker & Podcaster!
• She has worked in the field of PMO for 15 years providing expertise in PMO best practice, Methodologies, Governance Maturity, Digital Transformation and programme recovery.
• She has worked with clients across a variety of sectors including Investment Banking & Financial Services, Real Estate & Gaming. Sharon is the Co-Host on the Delivery Space Podcast where she speaks to change professionals about the world of delivery, digital transformation & much more!
• More recently she is also PMO Director for BW&C Consultancy which specialise in change delivery, PMO & Data/ MI.
• She is a proud voluntary member of Furlearn, an award winning online group that was set up during the pandemic to support people back into employment.
ℹ️ Safety & Inclusion
We aim to create a safe atmosphere and to foster inclusiveness both in terms of the definition of women to include any trans or non-binary members, and in terms of participation. You are welcome to turn on the camera, but know that the main room will be recorded, while the breakout rooms will not, and the chat will not be published or shared. Please do not take or share notes about peers — but you can amplify the techniques without attribution, why, on LinkedIn, of course! And feel free to share anything Jen teaches you! The world needs more women to succeed. Let's support each other in accomplishing that.
• 6.00pm - 6.15pm: Introductions
• 6.15pm - 7.45pm: Talk
• 7.45pm - 8.00pm: Q&A and closing