Save the date, because Lightning Talks are coming to Workday.
Lightning talks are short presentations no more than 5 minutes long. You can speak with or without slides -- it’s your choice. Here are some suggestions:
● Share something you are currently working on
● Get feedback on a challenge you’re facing
● Talk about a tool or process you’re using
● Polish your presentation skills
If you plan to do a lightning talk, please let us know by filling out this form: https://goo.gl/forms/sca2sVhhEaK4oADs1.
Networking & Announcements: 6:30-7:00
Discussion & Networking: 8:00-8:30
Workday will provide light refreshments for the event.
ABOUT THE VENUE
● The meeting space is wheelchair-accessible.
● By BART: The Workday office is a 5-minute walk from the Dublin/Pleasanton station.
● By car: You can park in Workday's parking lot. Electric cars can use Workday's charging stations.
● By bike: Lock up at the racks behind the building.
CODE OF CONDUCT
We're an inclusive, caring group. Please take a moment to read the Write the Docs Code of Conduct, http://www.writethedocs.org/code-of-conduct/.