Want to feel better and move more easily and naturally? Stretch, strengthen, balance, and breathe with us as we explore gentler yoga poses and corrective exercises, taught by a Nutritious Movement® certified Restorative Exercise Specialist. The corrective exercises are subtle, yet challenging movements that target the under-used "blind spots" in our bodies so you can move more naturally and joyfully! This mindful movement practice that will help you move differently and tune in to your whole-body alignment so you can:
• Stop over-using your knees and back by using your hips more
• Feel balanced by finding your outer hip muscles and mobilizing your feet
• Get a responsive, supportive core by tuning in to your pelvis and ribcage alignment
• Get a strong upper body with mobile shoulders and less upper back rounding
• Reduce joint pain and work toward regaining natural human movements (like sitting comfortably on the floor in many ways--and getting back up easier, and hiking/walking with less knee pain or balance issues)
Class is held at 2 Penguins Tap and Grill, so after we move together, we will head over to the restaurant area and enjoy beer/lunch together to meet others interested in yoga, movement, and beer!