What we’re about
Our group exists to advance accessibility and inclusive design. Our goal is to bring together NYC's accessibility community to share ideas, best practices, and our experiences. If you're interested in accessibility and inclusive design then we want you in this group. We meet monthly, our previous presentations are all archived on YouTube. Follow us on Twitter @A11YNYC.
Event sponsored by:
- Asana, a project management software company
- Equal Entry, accessibility consultancy
- Evinced, a platform that finds and suggests fixes for accessibility issues.
- Fable, an accessibility platform powered by people with disabilities.
- Google, an American IT company
If you're signing up for a Meetup, you may run into a CAPTCHA. Google explains that a CAPTCHA can be triggered by automated processes sometimes caused by worms, proxy search traffic going through infected computers or DSL routers, or from some SEO ranking tools. The captcha puzzle is not directly linked to the Meetup platform.
If you're having trouble RSVPing to our event, please contact Meetup so they can troubleshoot with you.