The Toronto Adult ADD Support Group (TAASG) is a drop-in support group organised by and for adults with ADD/ADHD. The group meets to discuss the challenges and advantages associated with Adult ADD/ADHD.
* Build self-esteem with peer support, encouragement and social cheer.
* Meet other adults with ADD/ADHD.
* Share experiences, challenges, progress, solutions, goals, thoughts and feelings with peers.
* Figure out Adult ADD/ADHD management tips and methods.
* Get on the path to living a better life.
Occasionally, we will present professional guest speakers.
TAASG is for diagnosed ADHD adults, and adults seeking diagnosis.
* NO self-diagnosed, non-ADD/ADHD adults, partners, parents, and professionals providing ADHD support in the form of a product, service, publication or research project.
Real first name required to join the group. Last name not required or suggested. Please no nicknames or initials, you will not be admitted to the group.
Our primary means of communication is the Meetup platform.