The Toronto Adult ADD Support Group (TAASG) is a support group utilising the ZOOM platform for the duration of the pandemic, organised by and for adults with ADD/ADHD. The group meets to discuss the challenges and advantages associated with Adult ADD/ADHD.
* Build self-esteem with the support, encouragement and social cheer of peers.
* Meet other adults with ADD/ADHD.
* Share experiences, challenges, progress, solutions, goals, thoughts and feelings with peers.
* Figure out Adult ADD/ADHD management tips and methods.
* Get on the path to living a better life.
Occasionally, we will present professional guest speakers.
TAASG is for diagnosed ADHD adults and adults seeking a diagnosis.
* NO self-diagnosed, non-ADD/ADHD adults, partners, parents, and professionals who provide ADD/ ADHD support in the form of a product, service, publication or research project.
Your real first name required to join the group, surname unnecessary. Please no nicknames or initials, you will not be admitted to the group.
Our primary means of communication is the Meetup platform.
TAASG is affiliated with ADHD Toronto and VAST ADHD. ADHD Toronto (https://adhdtoronto.com) produces affordable courses and meetings for ADHD adults. VAST ADHD (https://vastadhd.com) is focused on helping you to build evidence-based lifestyle changes for Time Management, Organisation, Wellness Habits, Relationships, Motivation, and boost Self-Worth.