This group is for anyone interested in the Open-Source CMS platform WordPress. These WordPress Meetups take place around Ahmedabad & Gandhinagar on a monthly basis. The meetups are informal and open to everyone from user to developer to designer.
We follow the "Five Good Faith Rules":
• WordPress Meetups are for the benefit of the WordPress community as a whole, not specific businesses or individuals. All actions taken as an event organizer are with the best interest of the community in mind.
• Membership in the local meetup group is open to all who wish to join, regardless of ability, skill, financial status or any other criteria. •
• Meetups are volunteer-run with volunteer speakers. In cases where a modest attendance fee might be necessary, this fee should only cover the costs of the meetup and shouldn’t be used to pay speakers or organizers.
• Meetup groups allow events to be organized by any reliable/trusted member of the community. •
• Meetups are welcoming places where everyone works to foster an accepting environment which is free of discrimination, incitement to violence, promotion of hate, and general jerk-like behavior.
Ganpat University City Office and Information Centre
Our Next Meetup for August 2019 is on 25th August 2019, Sunday.
1. WordPress Consultation Tips: Maintain Balance Between Technical Skill & Communication
This topic will cover, How to communicate effectively in simple English and use-less technical terms when you are discussing with internal or external stack holders? The balance between technical skill and effective communication will make life easy for all stakeholders.
2. How to Create a Simple WooCommerce Payment Gateway
In this topic Nishit will guide how to create simple payment gateway plugin using extending a WooCommerce class.