We’re excited to bring you the latest and practical technology on AI, Machine Learning, Deep Learning, Data Science and Big Data.
Our goal is to congregate with AI enthusiasts from all over Austin to learn and practice AI tech, through tech talks, study jams, code labs etc.. we regularly invite tech leads from innovated companies, successful startups to share their practice experiences and practices in the world of AI, Cloud, Data, Blockchain.
If you’d like to speak at future meetups, co-promote your meetup or inquire about partnership opportunities, please feel free to reach out to us.
Kelvin, Community Manager
===Tentative Agenda =====
5:30pm - 5:50pm, Snack & social
5:50pm - 6:00pm, Intro/announcemen
6:00pm - 7:00pm, Tech Talk 1 and Q&A
7:00pm - 8:00pm, Tech Talk 2 and Q&A
8:00pm - 8:30pm, Lucky draw & Mingle
**Learn applied AI tech online with 80000+ developers globally, via webinars, live online courses, bootcamps: https://learn.xnextcon.com
This is paid online live course (using zoom), follow instructions below to enroll
4-week AI course: Deep Learning for Computer Vision (Cohort #5)
Date: Oct 6th ~ 29th, 5:00pm~7:00pm PDT, every Tue&Thu.
** 30% off promotion price ends soon.
This course is online live course using zoom and slack group support. you can listen, watch, interact, Q&A with instructors, hang out with instructors/peer students pre/post sessions. If you miss the live session, you can learn session replay with recordings, course materials any time.
The course include:
* 4 weeks / 8 sessions / 16 hours
* 8 lectures / 8 code labs
* Capstone project, Github portfolio
* Live Sessions, Real time interaction
* Slack support after class and homeworks
* Life time access to course materials
This 4 weeks immersive instructor-led course will teach everything you need to know to become a software engineer in computer vision and deep learning! You will learn:
* Recognize problems can be solved with deep learning
* Select the right technique for the problems.
* Master deep learning algorithms, models and computer vision tech
* Master the most popular tools like numpy, Keras, Tensorflow, and openCV
* Master google cloud deep learning pipelines
This course is packed with practical exercises and code labs. not only will you learn theory, but also get hands-on practice building your own models, tuning models, and serving models
* Practical walkthroughs that present solutions to actual, real-world image classification problems and challenges
* Hands-on tutorials (with lots of code) that not only show you the algorithms behind deep learning for computer vision but their implementations as well
* A no-nonsense teaching style that is guaranteed to cut through all the cruft and help you master deep learning for image understanding and visual recognition
* End to end deep learning pipeline from building models to deploy and serve models