What we're about
Upcoming events (2)
Dr. Steven Hotze is the CEO and founder of Hotze Health & Wellness Center, Hotze Vitamins and Hotze Pharmacy. His goal is to change the way women and men are treated in all stages of life through the use of bioidentical hormone therapy as well as vitamin & mineral supplementation and the natural treatment of allergies, yeast, thyroid, and adrenal fatigue.
If anyone is interested in having Dr. Hotze deliver a powerful message on toxicity and which supplements are needed to support the body's natural detoxification process, let's set a date!
The Health Crisis: Taking Back Control
COPD and Lung Diseases - A Fresh Outlook
COPD and related lung diseases (bronchitis, bronchiectisis, emphysema etc) can be devastatingly debilitating for those that are affected. Most have probably seen the commercials of an elephant sitting on a man's chest making it difficult to breathe. Many medications can cause additional health issues of their own. Learn more about lung diseases and holistic ways to control them. Find out how some have even reversed it without medications!
Our sponsor will be providing a free sample of a product that may assist in reducing osteoporosis issues.
This is the eleventh seminar on health & wellness in our seminar series - 16 total.
Health care has become complex and health care costs are rising. In this series of interactive lectures, we explore holistic options on how to stay healthy, avoid illness, help recover from illness and live long healthy lives.
1. Did you know that most illnesses today have become more prevalent in the last 100 years? Cancer alone has risen from 1 out of 33 to 1 out of 3 today?
2. Did you know that inflation adjusted healthcare costs have risen by 818% since 1960 while income has only risen by 16%. It is expected to double again in the next decade. In fact it was just announced that the new Obamacare could go up by 25-50% in 2016, depending upon where you live.
3. Did you know that conditions like Alzheimer’s, Arthritis, diabetes, depression, obesity, Parkinson’s, cholesterol, heart disease, Autism and auto-immune diseases are on a sharp rise today? New serious illnesses are constantly being discovered.
4. Did you know that the expected average life span may soon drop for the first time in modern history?
5. Did you know that current medical research demonstrates there is a common factor connecting almost every illness and that there is a possible solution to our modern health crisis? Our modern medical system seems to ignore this research.
6. Did you know that if you give your body everything it needs it can heal from just about every illness found today?
7. Did you know that you have the potential to live a long and healthy life free from most illness, even past 100 yrs. old?
Seating is limited and available on a first come, first serve basis at the Clear Lake Freeman Library. RSVP is recommended so we will know how many to expect. Bring family and friends and plan to be early to get your seat!
CLEAR LAKE FREEMAN LIBRARY
16616 Diana Ln Houston, TX 77062
TIME: 7:00 PM -- 8:30 PM (doors open at 6:45 PM)
The series of seminars includes:
July 9 - #1: Oxidative Stress: Our Worst Enemy
July 23 - #2: Nutrition: Your First Line of Defense
July 30 - #3: Exercise: How Much Really is Good for You?
Aug. 6 - #4: Emotions Can Affect Physical Illness: How to Re-balance
Episode #5: Colds and Flu: Are They Inevitable?
Episode #6: Diabetes: A Sweet Solution
Episode #7: Obesity: Important Choices to Weigh in On
Episode #8: Teeth and Gums: Bite into Good Oral Health
Episode #9: Cholesterol and Heart Disease: A Sticky Issue
Episode #10: Osteoporosis: A Fractured Paradigm
Episode #11: COPD and Lung Disease: A Fresh Outlook
Episode #12: Arthritis, Fibromyalgia and Other Autoimmune Nonsense
Episode #13: Alzheimer’s, Autism, Parkinson’s and Other Delusions
Episode #14: Cancer: The Fearless Approach
Episode #15: Aging Gracefully: Current Research
Episode #16: Building and Maintaining “Wellness for Life!”TM
For more information contact:
ASI Health & Wellness
Houston, TX[masked] www.ASIHW.com
Wellness for Life! TM
DISCLAIMER: Some information presented in this seminar series may be controversial and the information is presented as an education on wellness and various options. The information is not designed to diagnose, prevent, treat, or cure anyone with cancer. Individuals should discuss any information or options presented with a knowledgeable professional.