What we're about
Hello and welcome!
This is a social group for women 45ish+ looking to meet new girlfriends, enjoy fun activities together, and just have each other to hang out with and live life together… So, if that is what you are looking for, then please join us!
We recognize that we each have something different to bring to the group, therefore, if you are an introvert, extrovert, athlete, single, married, or thrill seeker, you have found the right place!
We welcome and strongly encourage member hosted activities. Your help is crucial in keeping this an active and fun environment to meet new friends.
Guidelines and Ground Rules:
1. This is an informal group of ladies who share ideas and time to set up events out of a desire to help each other explore available opportunities for fun, adventure, and friendship.
2. Participation is always at your own risk, and your safety is your own responsibility. We are not a business, a formal organization, or serving in any capacity other than social activities.
3. The organizers assume no liability for any loss, or injury/illness to property or persons. You assume all risk for yourself and any guests you bring.
4. By participating in any events you give authorization to use any photographs or any other record of the event.
5. Everyone involved in our group are volunteers and share personal time and resources to help other members find and enjoy these great opportunities.
6. As organizers, we are happy to answer questions as we are able, the comment pages are for questions and suggestions about events, not for gripes and complaints.
7. Unsafe acts, persistent negativity, or personal attacks by a member will lead to immediate removal from the group.
With these guidelines set, we are hopeful it projects a team of women who care enough to make certain this is a safe, healthy, and fun group to be a part of….