What we’re about
Calling all Amazon sellers in the NY area!
Come and talk about ALL THINGS AMAZON.
We have guest speakers, presentations, software demos, networking, and food & refreshments.
Learn from others and share your experiences. There are so many tips, tricks and best practices to discuss. Our meetup will feature experts to provide valuable information on a variety of topics.
Hosted by ecommerceChris, and Getida.
Upcoming events (1)See all
- Seller Velocity Conference | May 1- 2 2024 | NYCBlue Building, New York, NY
## 🚀 Unlock Business Breakthroughs & Forge Lasting Connections in Just 2 Days!
Join us for an exclusive gathering of Amazon, ecommerce, and digital marketing enthusiasts. This isn't your typical conference; it's a 2-day intensive workshop and networking event designed to deliver actionable insights and foster meaningful relationships.
- Actionable Workshops: Dive into short, impactful sessions focused on Amazon strategies, ecommerce trends, and digital marketing innovations. These intimate breakout sessions are your opportunity to engage directly with experts, ask burning questions, and tailor their insights to your business needs.
- Elite Networking: Immerse yourself in a community of mentors, advisors, and peers. Connect with those who've been in your shoes and leverage their experiences to propel your business forward.
- Optimized Performance: Both days are meticulously planned to drive your brand's growth, focusing on optimizing performance and scaling your business.
Day 1: Conference
- Date & Location: Wednesday, May 1st at Blue Gallery, East 46th Street, New York, NY.
- What to Expect: A day packed with expert talks, interactive breakout sessions for personalized learning, and networking opportunities. Special feature: Q4 Emergency Help Desk with former Amazonian Chris McCabe for 1:1 discussions on brand emergencies and account health.
- Attendee Limit: 100 (to ensure a quality, intimate experience).
Day 2: VIP Access
- Date & Location: Thursday, May 2nd – Secret Location TBA.
- What to Expect: Start with a scenic departure from the city, then dive into a day filled with exclusive panels, outdoor activities, and unparalleled networking opportunities. The day ends on a high note with a VIP dinner.
- Attendee Limit: 50 (for an even more personalized and exclusive experience).
Don’t miss this unique opportunity to elevate your business, learn from the best in the industry, and build a network that supports your growth.
Seats are limited. Secure your spot for an unparalleled journey to business excellence!
Use promo code SVC24EARLYBIRD for 25% off all tickets until Feb 16th!
⬇️Get your Tickets Here⬇️
Janelle Page: Janelle will be our fantastic host for the event. She has successfully launched and sold multiple companies, assisting hundreds of brands in their growth. Before her role as Vice President of Marketing and eCommerce Strategy at Nutraceutical Corporation, she founded and led KickFire Marketing and eCommerce Wranglers.
Bradley Sutton: Director of Training and Chief Brand Evangelist at Helium 10, Bradley Sutton helps tens of thousands of Amazon Sellers, beginner to 9-figure sellers, achieve their business dreams. As a seasoned expert with over 20 years in e-commerce, he's launched and optimized hundreds of products. This year alone he has launched 4 different 6-figure products.
Leah McHugh: a consultant at ecommerceChris, and the leading expert on Amazon listing compliance. She assists Amazon sellers with GS1, ASIN variation, or listing policy problems.
Emma Schermer Tamir: Emma has led her team at Marketing by Emma to help over 1,500 businesses from around the world to boost their sales and build their brands online. Emma demystifies complex topics like marketing, e-commerce, and branding to make them accessible for all backgrounds.
Brandon Young: Brandon is an 8 figure Amazon seller and award winning consultant, considered by many to be one of the leading experts in Amazon Private Label and Amazon SEO. He is also the co-founder of the fastest growing Amazon research and marketing software, Data Dive.
Joe Kovac: Joe got his start in the E-com world as an Amazon reseller turning $300 into a multiple 6 figure business. Things fell to pieces when his seller account got slammed with a suspension that lasted for over 4 months. After that wake-up call, he went on to create his own products and launch an Amazon marketing agency before founding Brand Guarde in 2017. Brand Guarde has now helped over 150 CPG companies regain control of their distribution and pricing on Amazon and beyond.