Even the coolest user interfaces won’t cover for apps that are insecure and leak private information. As front-end developers, we need to build apps that stand up to the demands of our industry and protects the data and privacy of our users.
In this talk, you will learn:
* Why private data should be end-to-end encrypted
* How HttpInterceptors work in Angular
* How class decorators work in Angular / Typescript
* How to easily add End-to-End encryption to your app with decorators and an HttpInterceptor
* How to separate what data to encrypt from who should be able to decrypt it
* How to grant cloud service access to end-end encrypted data (e.g., search indexing)
ABOUT THE PRESENTER:
Madison Kerndt - Software Engineer and Developer Evangelist at IronCore Labs
***** ANGULAR BOULDER MEETUP:
Note this month's meetup is on the 27th (instead of the normal 2nd Monday)
5:30 - 6:00 - Networking, beer and pizza
6:00 - 7:30 - Announcements then presentation
Drawing for $25 Amazon Gift Card giveaway from Accelebrate.com (Each month, after the presentations we will randomly draw one winner from everyone in the room)
SLACK TEAM INVITE:
Join the Angular Colorado Slack Team ... visit http://angularcolorado.com to request an invite.
NetApp - providing an awesome venue, and refreshments
Accelebrate - monthly Amazon gift card giveaway
There is a parking lot on the South side of Canyon Drive between Broadway and 9th (and also one off of Arapahoe) that gives 1.5 hours free parking if you enter you license plate number in the kiosk. It is free after 7:00 so if you park there just after 5:30 you can park for the rest of the evening for free... just dont forget to enter your LP into the kiosk!
Free street parking South of Arapahoe and West of 9th.
Parking meters downtown are free after 7pm.
Parking garage under The Julien charges 24hrs.