What we’re about
NOTE: DO NOT USE THIS GROUP FOR SOLICITATION OF ILLEGAL SUBSTANCES. ALL SUCH POSTS WILL BE IMMEDIATELY DELETED AND MEMBER BLOCKED FROM THE GROUP.
The Arizona Psychedelic Society's purpose is to create and host educational events, raise awareness about psychedelic science, and offer information about harm reduction. Arizona Psychedelic Society is one of many psychedelic societies worldwide that create community and raise awareness around psychedelic science.
This group explores the re-emerging research of using ancient plant teachers and newer medicines to rewire the brain, break through stuck patterns, work through and emerge from depression, anxiety, PTSD, addiction, and other spiritual and mental disorders, and tap into oneness.
This is a "Find the Others..." group and is for those interested in building a community of like-minded souls walking a similar path in this dimension and beyond. Some of us may find it difficult to find safe spaces to talk about these things in our day-to-day life, so this is the place to do it among those who understand.
Although the internet is a boundless source of information, Arizona Psychedelic Society is a place for people to come together to share with one another what they have learned. The magic is in this exchange, in the giving and receiving of our beautiful and varied life experiences.
- If there's the slightest inkling you won't come, please don't RSVP. We would rather you show up unannounced. If you can't make it, please take a moment to cancel your RSVP. Others may be waiting.
- If you want to make an announcement or pitch something at the meeting please get approval first. The personal and legal safety of all members and our host venue does not allow for certain kinds of public announcements.
- You may not video or audio record any Arizona Psychedelic Society meetings or events without permission from the organizers.
- Although we encourage people to form friendships and build community within the group, we discourage soliciting members for paid psychedelic events. Do your due diligence on self-proclaimed shamans and guru-types, there are plenty of predators and unethical opportunists out there.
Upcoming events (3)See all
- Psychedelics 101: For the New and the CuriousMeraki AZ Kava Bar, Phoenix, AZ
Have you heard about the potential benefits of psychedelics for healing and personal transformation, but are unsure where to begin?
The Arizona Psychedelic Society invites you and all your questions to an evening of exploration and education. We have a panel of skilled individuals who will discuss how to safely prepare for, skillfully navigate, and successfully integrate your psychedelic experiences.
We will discuss the risks vs. benefits so you feel safe, confident and fully informed. We will also cover the importance of set, setting, skillset, and support as they relate to the various stages of a psychedelic journey.
This event will primarily be a "Question and Answer/Opinion" style so please come prepared to ask questions.
- Follow the White Rabbit - a First Friday eventArizona Wilderness DTPHX, Phoenix, AZ
Hello Beautiful Souls,
You are invited to join us as we take in all that downtown Phoenix has to offer for their monthly First Fridays event. If you have never been to a First Friday before, here is a brief synopsis:
The First Friday event invites vendors, musicians, and artists of all varieties out into the streets (many of which are closed off to traffic) for an evening where the essence of downtown Phoenix’s arts and culture can be seen, felt, heard, and tasted throughout more than 70 galleries, venues, art-related spaces, and surrounding bars, restaurants and food trucks.
We are planning to meet together at 7:00 PM at the Arizona Wilderness DTPHX. They have a large open air patio overlooking Roosevelt Row. Look for the table with the White Rabbit. Don't arrive late or you may miss the Rabbit...and your chance to see just how deep the rabbit hole goes.
- Decriminalize Phoenix - local meetingTranscendence Life Center, Tempe, AZ
Hello local Phoenicians,
We are looking to gather a group of individuals who are interested in actively participating in the decriminalize nature movement locally in the Phoenix valley.
We have connected with the nation-wide Decriminalize Nature group, and they have provided a practical guide for how to get started based on other cities that have already decriminalized.
We already have a few interested people, and are looking for more. Perhaps that is you! Come on out to learn more about how you can get involved in this exciting movement!