The first thing you will notice different about AACN is that we are a new, fun, and active group. We were founded in the summer of 2011 and average more than 2 events per week.
Here are some quick facts about our group
- Approximately 2 events per week, over 700 events the past 6 yrs.
- Approximately 4,500 members in approx 6 Years of existence (Meetup and Facebook)
- Impressive Active Membership (i.e. many members attending 30 or more events)
- 45% Females, 55% Male
- 30% between 21 - 24 y/o, 60% between 25 and 37 y/o, 10% above 38 y/o
- 80% of members reside in city limits, 20% in suburbs
- Majority Professions: Doctors, Laywers, Business / Finance / Accounting, Engineers, Real Estate, IT Consultants, Healthcare (Pharmacy/Nursing), Marketing / Advertising, and grad students (MBA, Law, and Med School students)
WHO WE ARE:
The Asian American Chicago Network is focused on connecting Asian-Americans to new friends, resources (both professional and social), and connecting you to the city of Chicago!
Are you new to Chicago? Have you lived here your entire life? Do you want to meet others in a fun / friendly environment? We have activities that range from professional networking, outdoor/sports, picnics, potlucks, brunch clubs, dinners, socials, and nightlife to just name a few!
Our group targets those that are new professionals and working professionals. All members need to upload a profile picture of themselves when joining.