|Sent on:||Thursday, March 12, 2009 12:16 AM|
Oneness Place http://www.onenessplace.com/
962 Wayne Ave, Suite BSilver Spring, MD 20910 Tel: [address removed]
This Week at Oneness Place We have a full weekend of events coming up:
1) Friday Night: Movies with snacks, suggested donation $5
2) Saturday: Musical Selection Process for 2012 conference, Free
3) Sunday: Sound Healing Day with Live Didgeridoo Healings, $25
4) Sat-Sun, March 28-29: “2012: A New Beginning” conference, $49 to $399
Friday Night, 7 to 10 PM. Two movies
1) Quantum Astrology (72 min). In this fascinating DVD, astrologer Rick Levine offers audiences a unique and comprehensive perspective on the sacred science and art of Astrology. Handed down to us from our ancient ancestors, this mystical science of the stars and planets was designed to provide us with a greater understanding of both the physical and spiritual nature of our lives. Using the outer planets’ rhythms as his foundation, Levine unveils and clearly demonstrates the impact of cosmic cycles – not only on our personal lives but also on significant historical events. Assisted by many computer animations that bring these teachings to life, Rick Levine shows us an astonishing array of facts that reveal the inner essence of Astrology and the flow of time.
2) Field of Dreams (1 hr 46 min). Since we are building a field of dreams with the new Paths of Enlightenment Education Center and the “2012: A New Beginning” conference, we thought it appropriate to show the movie by that title.
“If you build it, he will come.” With these words, Iowa farmer Ray Kinsella (Kevin Costner) is inspired by a voice he can’t ignore to pursue a dream he can hardly believe. Supported by his wife Annie (Amy Madigan), Ray begins the quest by turning his ordinary cornfield into a place where dreams can come true. Along the way he meets reclusive activist Terence Mann (James Earl Jones), the mysterious “Doc” Graham (Burt Lancaster) and even the legendary “Shoeless Joe” Jackson (Ray Liotta).
A heartwarming experience that has moved critics and audiences like no other film of this generation, Field of Dreams is a glowing tribute to all who dare to dream.
Snacks provided. Suggested donation $5.
Saturday, 1 to 3:30 PM, Musical Selection Process for 2012 Conference
We are lining up some of the best musicians in the area to audition for spots in the upcoming “2012: A New Beginning” conference. The public is invited to attend this event at no charge to help us choose the most appropriate time slots for each group.
Sunday, 1 to 4:30 PM, Sound Healing Day with a Movie & The Art of the Didgeridoo by the Didge Brothers
From 1 to 3 pm there will be a showing of the movie “Healing Sounds,” which teaches how to use the innate power of sound to heal our bodies, clear our minds, and renew our spirits, $5.
From 3 to 4:30 pm there will be a Didgeridoo performance by the Didge Brothers, Joe Gentile and Jerry Dworske, followed by individual didgeridoo healing sessions, $20.
The price for the two parts together is $25. Come to either one or both.
Sat-Sun, 9 AM to 6 PM, The “2012: A New Beginning” Conference
Join us for what promises to be the most exciting and revealing conference ever about the events surrounding the year 2012. Richard Hoagland, William Henry, James Twyman, Christine Page and Jay Weidner will share their insights from their in-depth studies of the predicted events surrounding the year 2012. Due to the tremendous excitement building around this incredible event, we have expanded our seating capacity. This new expanded area will be the General Admission section and will have lower prices than the original section. The original section is now called the VIP section and has the added benefits of up-front seating, a seat at one of the speaker’s tables during meals and first priority in getting your questions answered during the Q&A sessions. Go to www.PEECmd.com/conference for more information. We are looking for more volunteers. If interested send an email to [address removed].
From: Oneness Place [mailto:[address removed]]