What we’re about
* Who should join: Any aspiring entrepreneur who wants to start a business or any entrepreneur who has a business outside of their main job.
* Why members should join: Starting any business is tough. Learning from other entrepreneurs on how to validate, build, and scale a SaaS product is key to success.
* What members can expect: We'll be hosting 2-4 entrepreneurs who have a Side Hustle. Each one will share their 7 minute story of how they started, how they are monetizing, and how they are scaling. Then we’ll have a 20 minute deep dive interview with an entrepreneur who’s scaling their startup.
Stay in the loop. Sign up for the Atlanta Ventures Newsletter here: http://eepurl.com/dd2YRz
Upcoming events (1)See all
- Atlanta Startup ConvosLink visible for attendees
Join us for a Virtual Atlanta Startup Convos Meetup on December 6, from 8:00 am-9:00 am, startup founders will share their journey from side hustle to scaling! Each will dive into their entrepreneurial story from idea to MVP to first paying customers and growth plans. We'll have a Q&A and a small amount of networking time before and afterward.
WHO'S THIS FOR?
Any aspiring entrepreneur who wants to start a business or any entrepreneur who has a business outside of their primary job.
WHAT TO EXPECT?
To kick off the morning with a bit of virtual networking. We've all been stuck in the house and may not want yet another Zoom call, but this will be a quick opportunity to connect with fellow entrepreneurs briefly before we dive into the Startup Convos.
Next early-stage startups will share their 10-minute story of how they started, how they are monetizing, and how they are scaling. Presenters include :
- Spencer Tate and Nemath Ahmed, Co-Founders of dotflo
- Tyler Senecal, CEO and Founder of SagaCity
- Jessica Hubley, Founder and CEO of Story LLP
## THE SCHEDULE:
- 8:00 am forward am: Intros and Overview of Meetup Purpose
- 8:05 am - 8:20 am: Networking and Breakout rooms
- 8:20 am - 8:50 am: Roundtable Discussion
- 8:50 am - 9:00 am: Needs & Leads + Wrap-up