What we're about
Come talk about your startup, ideas, challenges, experiences, etc. Get support, feedback and advice from experienced entrepreneurs. Also, every month we invite an Austin startup to share their experiences, challenges, failures, successes and learnings from their startup journey.
Want to present? Click here!
Join our Slack Channel here.
Thank you to Capital Factory for sponsoring the Austin Startup Meetup. Capital Factory is the center of gravity for entrepreneurs in Texas. They meet the best entrepreneurs in Texas and introduce them to their first investors, employees, mentors and customers. To sign up for a Capital Factory coworking membership, click here.
First timers, please note:
• Capital Factory is in the OMNI building at the intersection of 7th Street and Brazos St. The building has entrances on 3 streets (7th St, Brazos St and 8th St). You can enter from any street. Do not be surprised to see a hotel inside the building. The elevators are in the middle of the lobby.
• The elevators may be confusing for first-timers. Each elevator is marked by an alphabet (A-F) that sticks above the corresponding elevator. Each elevator also has a touch panel to select the floor. Just select the 8th floor on any touch panel and it will show on the panel which elevator (A/B/C, etc.) is ready to go up to that floor. Just walk in to that elevator and get off where the doors open which will be the 8th floor.
• The Captain America room is the event room straight ahead as you enter the 8th floor.
• Feel free to walk in at any time during the event. We understand that people are busy and may not be able to make it to the events in time.
• If in doubt, always ask the people at the front desk (on any floor) for help.
Who is this meetup for?
Are you an entrepreneur or have an idea for a startup or simply interested in Austin startups?
• Share your startup with other entrepreneurs
• Discuss your ideas and get feedback
• Get help validating your ideas, test your app/product/service
• Discuss your challenges and seek advice/help from other entrepreneurs
• Get help spreading the word about your startup
• Share your startup experience with others
• Discuss funding and growth
• Connect with other entrepreneurs, mentors and get introduced to investors and funding sources.
• Learn from other successful Austin startups first hand
We are here to support Austin entrepreneurs at every stage of their startup journey. If you have a great idea for an event regarding a specific topic, let us know.
AWS Activate helps startup founders take their business to the next level. Whether you’re a tech or non-tech founder, AWS Activate is offering up to $100,000 in credits to build and scale your business. From tools to training, the program has all the information to optimize your performance and maintain costs for startups with, or without funding. Choose the best package for your startup – Apply Now!