Location visible to members
Prerequisite for this special workshop: Completion of a NLP Practitioner Certification Training.
Join this Monday evening series to take your presentations skills to the next level. Every class includes a demo and practice of a specific NLP skill, as applied to presentations.
Class Topics Include:
• The “4-Mat” for prepping the 4 types of learners to get ready to learn.
• Use the structure of what you want to teach in a story about something completely different.
• Teaching to the unconscious speeds learning greatly.
• Learn to use the classic NLP teaching format (story, story, demo, doing, feedback, story) to teach new skills or techniques (whether they’re NLP-related or not) that you want students to be able to do immediately.
• Use stage/screen position and your language to artfully cue participants to visit different learning frames at different points in a class or talk (questions, listening, demonstration, noticing detail, finding what’s wrong, brainstorming, improvising, empathizing, etc)
• Handling questions, planning to rebound when you get off track, ethics and ecology
• Use submodalities to improve your visual aids, handouts, slides, and flipcharts.
• We'll also briefly touch on flipcharting skills if there's interest in class participants.
You’ll design and give a brief presentation of your own using all these concepts. Your presentation can be on any skill, technique, process, or strategy you want to teach others (doesn’t have to be NLP).
You’ll also have the opportunity to attend at least 2 other student presentations and provide feedback to them.
More info: http://katieraver.com/nlp-presentations/