Hi Austin Noders!
We've got a great Feature Talk for you this month! Lightning Talk spots available, so please reach out!
Feature Talk – Luciano Mammino – It's about time to embrace Node.js streams
Lightning Talk – Andrew Peterson – Call for Coding Instructors
Code2College is a nonprofit organization which offers after-school coding classes at Austin area schools with under-served student populations. Through the program, students learn valuable coding skills, attend professional development workshops hosted by our corporate partners and also work high-paying internships with some of our corporate partners (such as Favor and RetailMeNot). We would like to invite you to volunteer with our organization and help prepare Austin-area youth for careers in software engineering after high school!
We'll be meeting at the very-welcoming office of Proof, downtown. Parking and validation available! Thanks to Proof for hosting! It's going to be a great event!
- Proof will be validating the parking for the event.
- The parking garage is located at 508 Brazos St. and called “Littlefield Parking".
- Bring your ticket into the meetup and we will have someone validate it for you.
Finding the Proof office:
- The Proof office is located at 200 E. 6th St #310.
- It’s on the north side of 6th street between B.D Rileys Pub and Friends bar.
- You’ll see a sign that says “Hannig Row”. That’s the office.
- Chris, one of the cofounders of Proof, will be at the door letting everyone in.
- Look for a guy wearing a “Proof” t-shirt and the sidewalk sign that says “Node ATX”
See you there!