Shamanism Class: The Power of Journey
Gerry Starnes, M.Ed. and other teachers
6:30 to 7:15 pm
Requested contribution: $5
This special series of informal classes, held the first Wednesday of each month, is designed especially for those relatively new to the shamanic journey practice. However, it is also useful to those more experienced who want to go deeper.
In series we discuss:
• the power of Shamanic Journeying to unveil inner awareness and open reception to message from Spirit,
• the types of journeys and what kinds of experiences can be anticipated from each,
• how the drum works for achieving the meditative state necessary for journey,
• the importance of trusting imagination and intuition during journey,
• ways of interpreting journey experience, and
• spirit guides as an aid during journey.
You might be interested in the new Kindle book, The Shamanic Journey: The Beginner's Guide to Journeying, by Gerry Starnes. It's $2.99 and downloadable from Amazon here:
Related videos can be found on the Shamanic Passages YouTube (http://www.shamanicpassages.com/youtube) channel.
We begin promptly at 6:30 with a short meditation to drumming and end at 7:15. Please feel free to stay for the regular Journey Circle at 7:30.