Come and meet local entrepreneurs, share your 1-Minute-Commercial with other entrepreneurs, and enjoy our inspirational speaker.
Where:Hotel Boulderado Mezzanine level.
When: Monday October 22nd 2012
Time: 5:30 PM – 7:30 PM
Optional: Join us afterwards for drinks or dinner at the Corner Bar afterwards. Cost not included.
5:30 - 6:00 PM: 30 mins open networking
6:00 - 6:10 PM : Welcome message from organizer
6:15 - 6:40 PM : 20 minutes organized around table networking
6:40 - 7:10 PM: Featured speaker +Q&A 30-40 mins
7:10 - 7:30 PM : Announcements and close
Mark your calendars, and come meet cognitive psychologist and author Jason Womack. He'll talk about ways to improve your productivity...as you get even busier over the next few months! His talk, and following Q&A session, will be based on his book, Your Best Just Got Better: Work Smarter, Think Bigger, Make More (Wiley, hardcover, 2012).
Some of the areas of discussion could be:
· Manage delegated work with less effort
· Clean up your desk/office and keep you email inbox organized
· Begin new workflow habits that are both more effective as well as sustainable through business cycles
Jason advises Fortune 100 as well as start-up companies internationally. His clients across three continents have:
• gained awareness and applied best practices to focus on results like identifying mid- and long-range strategic plans, prioritizing effectively to reach objectives, minimizing distractions to work smarter, identifying and implementing a weekly debrief process.
• applied best practices in organizing, eliminating procrastination, improving work habits and optimizing electronic platforms.
• gained awareness of strategies to reduce work-related stress and enhance work-life balance.
• learned to utilized specific aspects of productivity technology to more effectively organize and prioritize work and workflow