What we're about
Are you new to badminton and want to learn how to play with others like you?
Have you been playing badminton for a while and want to challenge your skills with fellow veterans?
Have you ever watched a LIVE tournament but want more friends to join you in that awesome experience?
SoCal Badminton is for you!
Our group is focused on having a lot of fun, playing the game, meeting new friends, and watching the game together!
Our event organizers host several meetups throughout badminton centers in So-Cal and different social gatherings so you can always find people to hang with on and off the court!
Join us today and we'll see you soon!
Badminton Buddies Etiquette:
1. Please bring your own set of shuttlecocks, racket(s) and water. We are not responsible for providing these for you. When playing a game, a shuttlecock is required from each player to potentially use throughout the match.
2. If you do not own a racket, you can rent a racket at the pro shop for a small fee ($3 to $5 depending on location).
3. Wearing badminton shoes on court is preferred, but not required. Running shoes will provide little to no support for lateral movement. We want your ankles to be intact =D
4. If you do RSVP "yes" for an event, please make sure you attend. A No-show may possibly have you removed from the group.
5. Respect people and have fun! Leave your life drama at the door and come enjoy badminton to its fullest with other like minded people.