What we're about
Upcoming events (4+)
Saturday January 29, 2022 - February 5, 2022.
This week-long ski trip is the Blue Ridge Ski Council Western Carnival.
Estimated Cost $1779 (per person/double occupancy) includes:
– Round Trip Air from BWI to Jackson Hole WY.
– All Ground Transfers (grocery/liquor stop enroute).
– Baggage Handling.
– 7 nights lodging at The 49er (Queen/Queen w/kitchenette).
– Daily deluxe continental breakfast.
– 4 day lift ticket for Jackson Hole + 1 day at Grand Targhee (6th Day Lift ticket Available).
– BSC Event Pizza Nite for our Group & a tour of the town, with a stop in at the Elks Lodge.
– 3 Blue Ridge events: Welcome Party, Happy Hour of sorts & a Farewell Dinner Dance.
For more information about this ski trip, contact Chris at:
February 6, 2022 - February 11, 2022.
This ski trip to Sunday River, Maine is from Sunday to Friday.
Estimated $997 (per person/double occupancy) includes:
– Round Trip motor coach transportation.
– Five nights, Ski-in / ski-out lodging at the Grand Summit Hotel.
– Four-day lift ticket.
– Welcome party.
– Daily breakfast buffet.
– Group dinner.
For more information about this ski trip, contact Sharon at:
HOW MUCH DO YOU KNOW ABOUT THE WINTER OLYMPICS?
Test your knowledge of Olympics trivia. There will be two teams of three contestants to play the trivia contest based on the events of the past winter Olympics. Play for bragging rights as the most knowledgeable about the winter Olympics. Prizes awarded to the winning team.
Free pizza. Beer, wine and sodas will be available.
50-50 Raffle: 6 tickets for $5
MARYLAND FOOD BANK: Bring non-perishable items for Maryland Food Bank. Food items most needed are canned meat, tuna and chicken; peanut better; canned or dried beans; oatmeal; breakfast cereal; rice; pasta; canned or dried fruits; canned vegetables; canned soup; evaporated milk; powdered milk; and infant formula.
Roland Park Community Center
5802 Roland Ave.
World Class Ski Week to Snowmass, Colorado - February 12-19, 2022.
Estimated Cost = $1999 (per person/double occupancy) includes:
– Round Trip Airfare from BWI to Denver.
– Ground Transfers by motorcoach between airport and ski resort.
– Seven Nights Lodging at “Top of the Village” (ski-in/ski out condos).
– Five-day lift ticket (may also be used at Aspen, Buttermilk & Aspen Highlands).
– Welcome party and BSC group dinner included.
For more information about this ski trip, contact Jocelyn at: