New Tech caters to designers, developers, executives, marketers, creatives, hackers and crazy inventors and scientists. Join us each month as we celebrate new innovations and companies and people that make the Boulder entrepreneurial community amazing.
This month, we are having three interesting organizations presenting, including:
* When we last saw Monty Sooter at BDNT in 2012, he was telling us about his new startup Intelivideo. This time, he will be talking about the technology behind Phil Weiser's campaign for Colorado Attorney General. If you've ever wondered about how a large statewide campaign for state office is run, you won't want to miss this.
* Bryan Giese will tell us how FusionAuth provides web-scale identity by adding authentication, authorization, user management, reporting, analytics and much more for free (as in beer!).
* Michael Becker will talk about GeoSure, which incorporates accurate safety and security data to provide continuously updated personal safety ratings for major cities across the globe right down to individual neighborhoods.
Although they will not be presenting, Boulder Digital Arts will also be present at the event. They will be sending some of their interns to get some real-world experience video taping the event. They have offered to live-stream future BDNT events and we're excited to have them.
And then there's this...
If your house is anything like mine, you bought too much Halloween candy and now you're trying to figure out what to do with it all. Here's an idea... make your BDNT friends and colleagues fat! Bring your extra candy to share, or bring a sack to bring home some of mine. So in addition to the usual drinks and snacks, we're going to have the first annual BDNT Candy Exchange. You've been invited... and warned! See you there!
We are located at the Idea Forge on the CU campus very close to our previous location at the law school in the Wolf Law building. The address is:
Idea Forge on CU campus
2445 Kittredge Loop Rd
When you're standing in the parking lot next Thursday facing the law school, Fleming is the building to your left. Same parking lot, same free and plentiful parking after 5:00 PM.
You can find us online:
• RSVP for events: http://bdnt.org
• Facebook group: http://www.facebook.com/bdnewtech
• Linkedin group: http://www.linkedin.com/e/gis/134062/13FF4F50F5AC
• Job postings: http://bdnt.org/hiring
• Hire Freelancers: http://bdnt.org/freelancers
• Present at a New Tech event: Email [masked]
• Join the conversation between events in our Slack group: http://slack.bdnt.org
• List your company for the world to see: http://bdnt.org
Looking forward to seeing you there!