Discuss great books with like-minded individuals. This is a great opportunity to meet new people and explore one of the many restaurants in and around BGC. The monthly book will be announced at least four weeks before the event. Each event will be capped to 20-25 members attending, to allow us to discuss the book in small groups and get to know one another!
Genre/Themes for the year:
- February: Historical Fiction
- March: Humour/comedy
- April: Mystery Thriller
- May: Filipino Writer
- June/July/Aug: Manbooker Prize
- Sep: Book adapted into a movie
- Oct: Manbooker Prize
- November: Graphic Novel
All events will be held in BGC.
Follow us on Instagram @bgcbookclub
About Me: I'm an expat from London, UK. I love reading and have participated in book clubs over the years. Book clubs keep me on track, helps me put my phone down and pick up a book! Instead of waiting for a book club to start, I finally decided to set up the BGC book club at the beginning of 2018 and I’m super excited to see where this goes.
• There is no expectation to finish the book, we are here for good conversation and company
• Two no-shows will result in a ban from the group. We understand that things come up last minute, but please be courteous and let us know if you cannot make it to the book club.