Pace: 14-17 mph end of ride average
Terrain: Several Gradual Climbs
Elevation Gain: 1,300 ft. Max Grade 5%
Traffic: heavy on houghton and kolb with shoulder
Ride Type: Training Ride w/ 1 regroup
These rides are designed for those that want to ride 100 mile El Tour in under 7 hrs. The distance and pace will reflect this goal. Meet at West side of Udall Park with wheels rolling at 6:00am. Doing a South East route with 1 regroup at the walgreens on Colossal Cave Rd. & Maryann cleveland Rd. Come join us for this 10 week series!!! Please print out your own cue sheet.
• Appropriate food and water for about 2 to 3 hours.
• Bring a spare tube and a way to inflate it. Make sure your bike is in good mechanical condition to start ride.
• Helmets must be worn at all times.
• Obey all traffic laws and remember you're a representative of the greater cycling community.
• Social- No Drop- We ride together two abreast where conditions permit.
• Re Group- We ride in smaller groups at our own pace and regroup at specified points in the route.
• Training Ride- The route is posted and all riders need to be self sufficient.
Please select a ride where you are confident and that you can ride the posted distance and pace.
• A 20+ mph
• B+ 18-20 mph
• B 16-18 mph
• C+ 14-16 mph
• C 12-14 mph
• D 8-12 mph