The 7th BITS ("Back In The Saddle") series begins September 9th, and takes place every Saturday morning at 7 am, through October 14th, beginning and ending at the El Camino del Cerro Ballpark.
Rides will begin at 10 miles, and increase to 30 miles, riding on both the Path and good surface streets with wide bike lanes.
The first three sessions will include a teaching component. All sessions will include a ride component, and all rides will be "social" meaning no rider will be left behind. Rides will have a "ride leader" up front, and a "sweep" in the back behind the last rider.
All Riders Must Bring:
• A helmet. Helmets must be worn at all times while riding.
• Water bottles or a Camelbak.
• Snacks, such as energy bars.
• A tube that fits your tires. If you don't know what size tube you need, take your bike to a bike shop for assistance.
• Tire levers to change a flat.
• A pump or CO2 kit to inflate your tubes/tires.
• A road, hybrid, or mountain bike in good mechanical condition.
• NO ear buds!
The route can be viewed here: https://ridewithgps.com/routes/23978292