We will meet at Ft Lowell Park. Wheels rolling at 6:30 AM. The early start is so we can ride Sabino Canyon. We will ride north to Craycroft to Sunrise. East to Sabino Canyon. Then West to Kolb, down Craycroft west on Sunrise to Swan North to Skyline to Sunrise. Then east to Bisbee Breakfast Club (BBC) for breakfast and or back to Craycroft then Ft Lowell Park.
For a map, cue sheet and elevation change see: https://ridewithgps.com/routes/20116233
This will be a C paced ride (rolling average of 12-14) covering 30 miles with hills (up and down). C/3/30. If you sign up for the ride and are running a couple of minute’s late call me on my cell[masked] and we will wait. This is a social ride, lots of conversations, and regroupings we will not drop anyone. If you are looking for a high paced training ride, this is not it.
Ride Coordinator: Bob Willman
• Food & fluids for 3 hours - 2 24oz Bottles or Hydration Pack.
• Bring a tube/patch kit and a way to inflate.
• Be sure your bike is in good mechanical condition.
• CPSC approved helmets must be worn at all times while riding.
• No ear buds! This is a safety requirement; not a request.
If you are riding on this ride I ask that you agree that:
• You will obey traffic laws. Drive your bike as you would your car.
• You are a representative of the greater cycling community and will therefore conduct yourself appropriately.
• You will represent GABA well.
• While on the Loop, you will respect others on the Loop. You will take care when passing pedestrians and other cyclists: ring your bell or call out "Passing" or "Good morning!" before passing
• This is not a "training" or "intensive" ride - this is a social, no drop, base building ride.
• If any of these standards are unclear, you will ask for clarification.
• route subject to change based upon the ride leader getting lost :-)