Pace: 18-20 mph end of ride average
Terrain: Gradual climbs and steep climbs
Elevation Gain: 3,120 ft. Max Grade: 12%
Traffic: Heavy with good shoulders
Ride Type: Training Ride w/3 regroups
Meet at the starbucks on Ina and Oracle at 6:15 w/wheels rolling at 6:30. Ride to Rancho Vistoso to Oracle Rd. and North to Wilds Rd. for 1st regroup. Ride through neighborhoods to Saddlebrooke and the steep hill!!! Second regroup at convenience store for refuel. Make our way to Biosphere and the 3rd regroup. Fast downhill to the start. Coffee and tales of grandeur afterwards.
• Appropriate food and water for about 2 to 3 hours.
• Bring a spare tube and a way to inflate it. Make sure your bike is in good mechanical condition to start ride.
• Helmets must be worn at all times.
• Obey all traffic laws and remember you're a representative of the greater cycling community.
• Social- No Drop- We ride together two abreast where conditions permit.
• Re Group- We ride in smaller groups at our own pace and regroup at specified points in the route.
• Training Ride- The route is posted and all riders need to be self sufficient.
Please select a ride where you are confident and that you can ride the posted distance and pace.
• A 20+ mph
• B+ 18-20 mph
• B 16-18 mph
• C+ 14-16 mph
• C 12-14 mph
• D 8-12 mph