Join Rich & Ike on this loop ride. We will meet at the west end of Udall Park near the "Dog Park" along Tanque Verde Rd at 6:30 AM for our ride out to Oro Valley.
The average pace will be at 15-16 MPH over the length of the ride for a total of 55 miles with regrouping as needed. We’ll head north on Sabino to Sunrise-Skyline-Ina-La Canada. Turn north on La Canada to Tangerine, then right to the Market Place for a break at the restroom. We’ll pick up the CDO and head southwest to the Santa Cruz turning east to pick up the Rialto toward Craycroft. We’ll exit the bicycle loop and take Craycroft, Glenn, Savannah, Pima to Tanque Verde before returning back to Udall Park.
• Appropriate food & fluids for about 3 hours.
• Bring a tube and a way to inflate it. Make sure your bike is in good mechanical condition to start the ride.
• Helmets must be worn at all times while riding. No ear buds! This is a requirement and not a request.
• Obey traffic laws and remember you are a representative of the greater cycling community and should conduct yourself that way on the road. Please represent us well.
GABA Ride Codes
• A 20+ mph
• B+ 18-20 mph
• B 16-18 mph
• C+ 15-16 mph
• C 12-14 mph
• D 8-12 mph
• 1 Flat
• 2 Minor Hills
• 3 Moderate Hills
• 4 Long Climbs or Very Steep