Pace: 20+mph end of ride average
Terrain: A few rolling hills lots of flat
Elevation Gain: 2,790 ft. Max Grade: 5%
Traffic: Fairly light
Ride Type: Training Ride w/ 1 stop@ TTT Truck Stop
Join GABA for week#7 at the West end of Udall Park at 6:30am for a southern ride. Will do a few miles on El Tour route and the finish straight. Please look at the medium ride in case you get dropped you might be able to connect with the other group. This ride is designed for those that want to ride the long El Tour in under 5 hrs. Please print out your own cue sheet.
• Appropriate food and water for about 2 to 3 hours.
• Bring a spare tube and a way to inflate it. Make sure your bike is in good mechanical condition to start ride.
• Helmets must be worn at all times.
• Obey all traffic laws and remember you're a representative of the greater cycling community.
• Social- No Drop- We ride together two abreast where conditions permit.
• Re Group- We ride in smaller groups at our own pace and regroup at specified points in the route.
• Training Ride- The route is posted and all riders need to be self sufficient.
Please select a ride where you are confident and that you can ride the posted distance and pace.
• A 20+ mph
• B+ 18-20 mph
• B 16-18 mph
• C+ 14-16 mph
• C 12-14 mph
• D 8-12 mph
• 1 Flat
• 2 Minor Hills
• 3 Moderate Hills
• 4 Long Climbs or Very Steep