We will meet at Brawley's Restaurant which is located at the SW corner of Wrightstown and Pantano . Please arrive by 6:45 to sign in and socialize a bit, Wheels rolling at 7:00 AM. We will ride east to Conestoga, to Agua Callente . Work our way to Catalina Hwy up to Molino Campground. Then back to Brawley's for breakfast.
For a map, cue sheet and elevation change see:
This will be a C paced ride (rolling average of 12-14) covering 31 miles with hills. C/3/31. If you sign up for the ride and are running a couple of minute’s late call me on my cell[masked] and we will wait. This is a social ride, lots of conversations, and regroupings we will not drop anyone. If you are looking for a high paced training ride, this is not it.
Ride Coordinator: Bob Willman
• Food & fluids for 3 hours of riding.
• Bring a tube/patch kit and a way to inflate.
• Be sure your bike is in good mechanical condition.
• CPSC approved helmets must be worn at all times while riding.
• No ear buds! This is a safety requirement; not a request.
If you are riding on this ride I ask that you agree that:
• You will obey traffic laws. Drive your bike as you would your car.
• You are a representative of the greater cycling community and will therefore conduct yourself appropriately.
• You will represent GABA well.
• While on the Loop, you will respect others on the Loop. You will take care when passing pedestrians and other cyclists: ring your bell or call out "Passing" or "Good morning!" before passing
• This is not a "training" or "intensive" ride - this is a social, no drop, base building ride.
• If any of these standards are unclear, you will ask for clarification.
• route subject to change based upon the ride leader getting lost :-)