We will meet at Del Webb Rancho Del Lago at 10260 S Blendu Way, Vail, AZ 85641 . Please arrive by 6:45 to sign in and socialize a bit, Wheels rolling at 7:00 AM. Vail New Wilmot Loop we will ride Rancho Del Lago to Camino Loma Alta to Colossal Cave Road turns into Wentworth Road (rough pavement) to Sahurarita Road, Julian Wash, Rita Road, Old Vail Road, Mary Ann Cleveland, Camino Loma Alta finishing on Rancho Del Lago.
This will be a C+ paced ride (rolling average of 14-16) covering 43 miles with hills. If you sign up for the ride and are running a couple of minute’s late call me on my cell[masked] and we will wait. This is a regroup ride, lots of regroupings we will not drop anyone.
Ride Coordinator: Chuck Lachin
Bring: • Food & fluids for 3 hours of riding.
• Bring a tube/patch kit and a way to inflate.
• Be sure your bike is in good mechanical condition.
• CPSC approved helmets must be worn at all times while riding.
• No ear buds! This is a safety requirement; not a request. If you are riding on this ride I ask that you agree that: • You will obey traffic laws. Drive your bike as you would your car.
• You are a representative of the greater cycling community and will therefore conduct yourself appropriately.
• You will represent GABA well.
• While on the Loop, you will respect others on the Loop. You will take care when passing pedestrians and other cyclists: ring your bell or call out "Passing" or "Good morning!" before passing
• This is not a "training" or "intensive" ride - this is a social, no drop, base building ride.
• If any of these standards are unclear, you will ask for clarification.