We will meet at Viv’s Café, located at 8987 E Tanque Verde Rd Ste 361, the northwest corner of Tanque Verde and Catalina Highway. Wheels rolling at 7:00 AM. We will ride north on Bear Canyon to Snider, working our way to Agua Callente. Then south to Tanque Verde East to 49er Golf Club thru several neighborhoods. West on Tanque Verde to Conestoga Ave, north to Catalina Hwy and back to Viv’s. We will probable be stopping at Viv's after the ride for something to eat, if you would like to join us, please do so.
For a map, cue sheet and elevation change see: https://ridewithgps.com/routes/14634067
This will be a C paced ride (rolling average of 12-14) covering 30 miles with some hills. C/2/30. If you sign up for the ride and are running a couple of minute’s late call me on my cell[masked] and we will wait. This is a social ride, lots of conversations, and regroupings we will not drop anyone. If you are looking for a high paced training ride, this is not it.
Ride Coordinator: Bob Willman
• Food & fluids for 2.5 hours - 2 24oz Bottles or Hydration Pack.
• Bring a tube/patch kit and a way to inflate.
• Be sure your bike is in good mechanical condition.
• CPSC approved helmets must be worn at all times while riding.
• No ear buds! This is a safety requirement; not a request.
If you are riding on this ride I ask that you agree that:
• You will obey traffic laws. Drive your bike as you would your car.
• You are a representative of the greater cycling community and will therefore conduct yourself appropriately.
• You will represent GABA well.
• While on the Loop, you will respect others on the Loop. You will take care when passing pedestrians and other cyclists: ring your bell or call out "Passing" or "Good morning!" before passing
• This is not a "training" or "intensive" ride - this is a social, no drop, base building ride.
• If any of these standards are unclear, you will ask for clarification.
• route subject to change based upon the ride leader getting lost :-)