• Pace: 14-16 mph end-of-ride rolling average
• Terrain: 700' gain
• Start Time: Arrive by 7:45 am for sign-in and ride overview; wheels rolling at 8:00.
• Ride Type: Social/Regroup: we'll regroup at major turns and as often as needed.
• Route: https://ridewithgps.com/routes/20015022
• Ride Coordinator : Bennett Burke[masked]
• Ride Description: From Christopher Columbus Park at Silverbell and El Camino del Cerro, we'll head north along the Santa Cruz to the CDO. From there, we'll ride into Catalina State Park and back.
• Appropriate food & fluids for about 2 to 3 hours.
• A tube and a way to inflate it. Make sure your bike is in good mechanical condition to start the ride.
• Helmets must be worn at all times while riding.
• No ear buds! This is a requirement and not a request.
• Obey traffic laws and remember you are a representative of the greater cycling community and should conduct yourself that way on the road.
Please select GABA rides where you are confident that you can ride the posted distance and pace.
GABA Ride Codes:
• A 20+ mph
• B+ 18-20 mph
• B 16-18 mph
• C+ 14-16 mph
• C 12-14 mph
• D 8-12
• 1 Flat
• 2 Minor Hills
• 3 Moderate Hills
• 4 Long Climbs or Very Steep