What we're about
Upcoming events (1)
**Registration required on Leanpitch portal: https://bit.ly/3kEUGmK **
Conflict is an unavoidable by-product in any social ecosystem especially when you have people with different temperaments, attitudes, and levels of emotional intelligence. Whilst inescapable, misunderstandings can indeed be managed and used as a learning tool to nurture a healthy and productive ecosystem– this of course requires some skill and finesse. As opposed to the popular belief, such dexterity can be coached, or trained using NLP techniques. Individuals can be inspired and equipped with the necessary ammo to consider conflict and dilemmas as a necessary tool in their day-to-day professional (and personal) tool-kit.
Techniques for Solving Interpersonal Conflicts
Fantasy Models: The bare essence of the exercise consists of five carefully worded questions, asked in the following sequence:
1. What is important to you about what you do professionally/for a living?
2. What would you rather be doing professionally/for a living?
3. What is important to you about what you would rather be doing professionally/for a living?
4. Whom do you most admire?
5. What is important to you about this person?
This course is for participants who
- Tend to avoid difficult situations
- Have beliefs about themselves but don’t say what they mean in the fear of causing conflict
- Sometimes take what they say the wrong way
- Is making a decision against your will so as to avoid an argument
- Feel anxious when faced with conflict
- Sometimes kick themselves that they didn’t put their view across effectively
- See debate as conflict and know this doesn't help them achieve what they want
- Find themselves just going with the flow rather than speaking up about what they really want
- Find that some people make them feel disempowered and anxious
- Have to manage conflict situations within their team
- What is conflict and where does it occur?
- Understanding the dynamics of conflict.
- How to recognize what is going on for you and how to control your emotional state
- How to be clear on what you want from the situation and how seek a positive outcome?
- Understanding the other person’s point of view
- How to empower of yourself
✨ Facilitator: Smrithii Raghav - Licensed NLP Coach
(LinkedIn profile - https://www.linkedin.com/in/smrithii-raghav-b9b8701a8/)
Smrithii's initial foray into psychology and prompting the mind towards action began over six years ago when she started off her career in Human Resources. She quickly saw the interplay between an individual's ability to become exceptional and how intrinsic language and perception were to their potential success or failure. When she finally decided that her preferred choice of career was in coaching and guiding individuals towards the best versions of themselves, she chose NLP as the way to start talking about and implementing her vision into actionable steps.
🔗Register here: https://bit.ly/3kEUGmK
📱 Resources available on Leanpitch App:
iOS - https://apple.co/2UAUq9R and Play Store - https://bit.ly/2WvdwAL
⛳Upcoming Courses from our sponsors:
* Online Certified Scrum Product Owner (Aug 7th – 8th): https://bit.ly/3jxCfzJ
* Online Certified Scrum Master Workshop (Jul 24th – 25th): https://bit.ly/3yaz8SC
* Online ICAgile Certified Agile Coaching Workshop (Aug 6th – 8th): https://bit.ly/3A6DxYi
For FREE content on Leanpitch App:
iOS - https://apple.co/2UAUq9R
Android - https://bit.ly/2WvdwAL