What we’re about
Welcome to the group!
This group is right for you if...
You identify as a woman.
You want to build a meaningful community in your life.
You are curious about the world around you!
You love to travel locally and abroad.
You want to learn about the journey within and without.
You want to meet other Bold women who are ready to explore and learn!
We offer many events each month online. We also offer in-person tours in the USA and around the globe via Bold Spirit Travel LLC.
Check our listings for all events. Some examples of virtual events are: Women's Travel Book Club, Virtual Visits with guides in Spain, Italy, Costa Rica, and other fabulous locales, Explorer Sessions with archaeologists and experts, art workshops, SoulCollage, cooking classes, language classes, and much more!
We can't wait to see you at one of our upcoming events!
Upcoming events (4+)See all
- In-Person Tour: Walk the Camino de Santiago (Fall French Way)Hotel Palacio del Carmen, Autograph Collection, Santiago de Compostela, A€4,095.00
WALK THE CAMINO DE SANTIAGO (FRENCH WAY)
Is 2023 the year you walk this ancient trail in Galicia, Spain?
For a thousand years, pilgrims have traversed The Camino de Santiago.
Follow in their footsteps as you spend nine days walking along the ancient trails that cut across the landscape of Northern Spain.
Register here: FALL FRENCH WAY ALL-WOMEN CAMINO
This is not a race. This is a slower-paced Camino experience where we average about 17 kilometers (10.5 miles) per day and cover a total of 113 kilometers (70 miles).
Completing this tour will make you eligible to receive the Compostela, the official certificate of completion issued by the Cathedral in Santiago.
Join our expert Camino guides who will be with you every step of the way to share facts about the history of this sacred trail and tips on how to make the most of the trip.
Maps and historical information will be provided each day.
Additionally, a support van will assist with your luggage, freeing you up to travel light during the day.
All hotels, breakfasts, and delicious Galician dinners with wine are included in the tour price.
You can purchase lunch and snacks at frequent checkpoints and rest stops along the way.
Are you ready to embark on your Camino? Leave the details to us and get ready to be impressed by this magical place.
Register for 2023 here: SOLO TRAVEL CAMINO DE SANTIAGO FALL 2023
- Italy Info Session: Explore Tuscany & UmbriaLink visible for attendees
Take 60 minutes out of your day to learn about the enchanting areas of Umbria and Tuscany in Italy.
Join us on an eight-day, women only, small group adventure to Tuscany and Umbria. Your dolce vita journey kicks off in Florence, where mopeds buzz and the gelato flows in rainbow hues.
Italy is a place to eat well and often, and you will do both in Umbria, land of Orvieto Classico wine, wild boar ragu, and medieval hilltop villages.
This journey is about the good things in life: friendship, fun, and food.
Want to come with us? Attend this session to see if the trip is a good fit for you.
What to Expect:
During this info session, you will learn all about the tour and what you will experience when you come with us to Italy.
- Chianti wine area
- Casale Polegri farm
- Regions of Tuscany and Umbria in the northern area of Italy
Bring your questions--it is an interactive experience!
Info Session FAQ
Order Contact email@example.com
When do I receive class details? Webinar link to watch?
You will receive the link two days before the event as well as on the day of the event via Eventbrite. Because we host our visits over Zoom, you can join us from anywhere in the world.
Am I able to ask questions or interact with the class?
Yes! There is always a Q&A portion of the visit.
What is the cost?
The info session is free.
Where can I learn more about you?
Where can I see all your trips to Italy?
Where can I learn more about Bold Spirit Travel’s in-person tours and
sign up for the newsletter?
- Travel Tips: The South of SpainLink visible for attendees
Join us for an info session designed for those interested in visiting the South of Spain in 2024.
This sesh is all about Andalusia! Ole!
Learn more about who we are and our tours here:
GET A TICKET (we will send you the Zoom link automatically)
What to Expect at This Event:
- Come learn about why Andalusia needs to be on your need-to-go list ASAP.
- Cities covered: Seville, Granada, Cordoba, Ronda
- This info session is for travelers who are ready to get exploring again and need the details to feel prepared and ready to go!
You will meet a Bold Spirit Travel facilitator and we will cover the following topics:
- Best times of the year to visit
- Food considerations
- How to get there/get home
- Group numbers
- What's included on our trip and how you can go on your own
- Places of interest (we're looking at you, Alcazar!)
- And much more
- GET A TICKET (we will send you the Zoom link automatically)
This info sesh will be followed by a Q&A period so that you can ask your facilitator and the group questions about Spain.
Who Is This Event For?
- This is a free event and all are welcome.
- All our tours are small-group, all-women events.
- You do not need to be signed up for the tour to come to the info session.
- All are welcome to come and get to know us and learn about Spain.
- GET A TICKET (we will send you the Zoom link automatically)
Who Leads Bold Spirit Travel LLC and What Do They Do?
- Learn more about who we are and our tours here:
- Get on our newsletter here: https://www.boldspirittravel.com/newsletter
- Tour: Barcelona and the Costa Brava, Spain (Women Only Trip)La Sagrada Familia, Barcelona€4,595.00
Make 2023 plans to visit stunning Barcelona and the beaches and villages of the Costa Brava.
Barcelona beckons, promising Roman ruins, culinary adventures, chic shopping, psychedelic Antoni Gaudí architecture, and the gentle lap of the Mediterranean Sea.
Just south of the city, vineyards await. In Catalonia’s cava country grapes make their way from the vine to the bubbles in your glass. To the north lie the secluded coves of the Costa Brava, the strikingly beautiful region where painter Salvador Dalí was inspired to make his eccentric home with his partner Gala.
Join an expert Bold Spirit facilitator on this eight-day, women-only, small-group adventure and fall in love with a slice of Europe that has been stealing hearts for centuries.
Your Bold Spirit facilitator will take care of all of the details, so you can relax and enjoy the experience.
This trip is an excellent choice for solo women travelers.