This is a great time to learn the fundamentals of Argentine tango. Classes meet in Everett on Saturdays, at 2:30 pm.
You can sign in for a 5-class package on the webpage, or just drop in. IT IS RECOMMENDED THAT YOU CALL/EMAIL IN ADVANCE (at least 24 hours in advance), to make sure that the class is on and there are no changes. All details can be found here:
I look forward to seeing you there!
Confused by the title? Well, have you ever been going through your online dating sites and wished you had an angel looking over your shoulder to give you feedback on your (bad life) choices? Well, here's your chance!
We'll start by talking about our online dating experiences, both pre- and post-Plague. We can also take turns going through our online dating accounts and selecting/clicking/swiping while others watch and give feedback and commentary. We can also review our profiles, too.
We'll do this via Zoom and its screen sharing feature. We'll chat for a few minutes before getting started. I'm happy to go first. I have a few browser-based online dating accounts to go through. Also, because I'm special/geeky, I have access on my machine to the Android-based apps Coffee Meets Bagel and Hinge.
This event is not for the weak of heart! Online dating is BRUTAL! If you can't stand the heat, stay out of the kitchen!
A few ground rules:
1) VIDEO is REQUIRED. No video means getting kicked out.
2) Set your screenname to "FirstName - TownOrCity - SexualOrientation" For example, mine is "Gary - Boston - hetero". Please follow suit.
3) An RSVP is required. Drop-ins without an RSVP will be asked to leave.
4) If no one shows up by 5:45pm, the event will be canceled.
5) At 6pm I will lock the meeting to new entrants, so don't show up late and expect to get in.
6) I am a Meetup host, not your personal technical support. :)
Chicago style Steppin a beautiful dance.
The Boston Edition of Steppin is a Lifestyle host weekly classes.
2 Day Sets monthly to practice your steps, mix and mingle with other Steppers
Workshops quarterly from our Master Instructor Royce Banks from Chicago.
Want to Learn Brazilian Forro?
Join us for weekly Thurdays Forro class with Carlos and Inna at 44 Fifth street in Cambrdige!
Drop ins are welcome at $15, 10 class package is only $120!
Drop ins are $15 for 1 person and $20 for a couple.
Any questions email [masked]