What we’re about
Life is a succession of open doors.
We pass through some and others we pass by.
The decisions we make before these open doors
are the arbiters of our destiny thenceforth.
Excerpt from The Open Door
We are now hosting two meetings per month. One will be in person and one will be online.
In person meetings will be held on the second Wednesday of each month and online meetings will be held on the fourth Wednesday of each month.
We are primarily focusing on discussing the major Tarot Keys at the moment, with other topics to be included in the future.
Everyone is welcome and no past experience is required.
If you are interested in finding out more about who we are and what we do you can visit the Builders of the Adytum website.
B.O.T.A. Open Forum Guidelines
Primary Purpose of Our Group
1. To foster the development of consciousness as set forth in the B.O.T.A. curriculum.
2. To be a source of strength and encouragement for members on the Path of Return.
3. To share with like-minded spiritual aspirants the teachings and pracBces of Ageless Wisdom in relation to everyday life.
4. To provide all who genuinely seek an open door to the Mysteries.
5. To support new and prospective B.O.T.A. members.
Meeting Ground Rules
1. We do not read the B.O.T.A. lessons at the meetings but focus instead on the principles taught in the curriculum, and their practical application in life.
2. Discussion or simulation of psychic abilities, powers, or phenomena is not allowed, nor are personal problems discussed.
3. To protect the privacy of all attendees, recordings of B.O.T.A. online meetings are not
4. Open Forum meetings are never used for personal, business, or political promotion.
5. Since our focus is on B.O.T.A. teachings, we do not use this time to promote or compare other systems or methods.