This event is part of a 4-day mini-conference called "The Growth Design Series". You can purchase individual tickets or a 4-day pass at cascadesf.com.
Important: RSVPing to meetup alone does not equal a ticket. You must purchase a ticket through Eventbrite to attend this event. Tickets are on sale at https://cascadesf.com.
“A/B Testing and Designing for a Global Audience”
Derek Collins, Product Designer, Growth, at Netflix
Derek Collins works at Netflix as a Product Designer for Growth. Over the last year, Netflix has transformed their thinking of how they approach design for a global audience. In this presentation, Derek will share insights on how Netflix tests and scales design around the world.
You'll learn how to:
• Define hypotheses and evaluate metrics with global data
• Combine quantitative and qualitative research to uncover problems and opportunities
• Uncover local problems in a global marketplace
• Approach to product design for growth from Netflix's perspective
"Growth Strategies to Design Successful Products"
Paolo Ertreo, Product Designer, Growth, at Dropbox
As a Product Designer for Growth at Dropbox, Paolo Ertreo combines UX design methodologies with product management techniques to generate new ideas, identify high potential growth opportunities and create new business solutions.
In this presentation, Paolo will cover:
• How to cultivate a growth mindset
• Product frameworks used to meet KPIs
• How to validate ideas efficiently and expedite learnings
• How to run quick iterative experiments to discover opportunities
+ A panel featuring Thumbtack Growth Designers