1. To join, you must have an illness or disability, but you can bring healthy friends and family along with you.
2. If you want to come to a meeting, please RSVP. If no one RSVPs the meetup will be cancelled.
3. If you realise you can't make it (even if it is half an hour after the meet up was supposed to have started), please say so. Cancellations are common in a group like this, so don't worry if you have to do it.
4. Please don't wear perfume or aftershave to the meetups. Avoid smelly hand cream or scented hand sanitisers, cigarettes and vapes. A lot of us have conditions that make us sensitive to smells. It isn't personal and is fairly common in the chronic illness community.
5. Don't bring viruses to the group. Stay at home and leave it there. Leeeeeave it.
6. This group is not about therapies or healing techniques. It is about friendship and socialising. If you are an alternative therapist fishing for clients, please fish elsewhere.
7. Similarly, don't come to the group just to advertise your own.
8. Because we need to create a space where people can let their guard down and open up about personal things if they want to, Chill isn't the place to bring your kids.