What we’re about
The Real Estate Investors Association of Greater Cincinnati (BKA REIAGC) is the tri-state area's original (established 1976!), largest (950 members and counting!) and most excited (you can tell from all the exclamation points!) community of real estate entrepreneurs.
We're new and experienced landlords, flippers, creative finance fans, wholesalers, retailers, lease/option fans, note buyers, lenders, and more...and we meet together to share resources, ideas, education, and inspiration.
If you're a big-pie person who knows that other people's success doesn't detract from yours, and you value hard-core education and advice from experienced local, regional and national experts, and you know that financial independence, like everything else worth having, requires hard work, and you're an ethical, prosperity-minded person, we welcome you!
Our general meetings, on the 1st and 3rd Thursday of each month, are open to the public; you can find the topic and download a free guest pass anytime at www.CincinnatiREIA.com.
We also host focus groups for members only on wholesaling, retailing, note buying, passive investing, creative buying and selling, landlording, investing in apartments, issues for women investors, and more; information is also available at www.CincinnatiREIA.com.
If you're serious about real estate investing, and want local, no B.S. information and inspiration to start or grow your own business or portfolio, you've found the right place. Join us for our next meeting!
We welcome your questions at (513) 407-3137 or via email at info@CincinnatiREIA.com.
Upcoming events (2)See all
- December 7th—Cincinnati Ohio Real Estate Investor Networking Party!Holiday Inn Cincinnati N - West Chester, an IHG Hotel, West Chester Township, OH
It’s the end of another year packed with education, relationship building, and supporting each other through this crazy market…
…and that means it’s time for the REIAGC team to thank our amazing community (that’s you!) with food, networking, bargains, and fun!
You’ll get the chance to start building relationships with dozens of excited, supportive, like-minded wealth-builders, plus hear about their triumphs and tragedies in our ever-popular Best and Worst Deals of the year contest, and eat a real, full-on buffet dinner, to boot!
Note that you MUST RSVP at https://www.cincinnatireia.com/Events.aspx?ID=In-Person-Cincinnati-Chapter-Meeting-Holiday-Networking-Party-Best-and-Worst-Deals-of-the-Year-Contest-More-49-12-7-2023; it’s FREE for our Members, and Guests are just $35.
Here’s the schedule:
5:00-6:00 Early Bird Networking and Cocktails with the Vendors
Come early to network EVEN MORE, and get a free drink ticket compliments of our awesome vendor members!
6:00-7:15 p.m. Dinner, Networking Contest, Community Awards, and Silent Auction
Hang out and meet your next buyer, seller, partner, agent, accountability buddy—who knows?
And we’ll even REWARD you for your relationship-build efforts with a networking contest during this hour—all you have to do is meet 10 new people, prove it, and you’ll be entered into a door prize drawing for a free Express Success Membership (which means you get extra training every month, AND access to all 22 of next year’s Saturday workshops FREE)
There’ll be a dinner buffet and you’ll get the first shot at our silent auction items, with gift cards, home study courses, and more.
7:15-8:30 p.m. Best, Worst, and Most Creative Deals of the Year…
Laugh, cry, cheer, and learn along with your fellow attendees and presenters as members share (and compete to win) their best and worst deals of this past year.
This meeting is always a member favorite for good reason: it’s your chance to see, in detail, exactly the types of deals members are doing that work and don’t work and get inspired by what other folks are doing right here, right now.
You’ll have a great time AND build your local network—but remember, you MUST RSVP HERE --not here on Meetup-- by December 7th to get your seat!
- Online—How to Plan, Set Up, and Manage a Real Estate BUSINESSLink visible for attendees
(Note: to get your Zoom link to attend this online workshop, you MUST register at our website, HERE)
As much as we all LOVE learning about finding, negotiating, financing, rehabbing, and managing real estate…
..there’s another body of knowledge that can literally MAKE us or BREAK us.
It can make the deal-doing part easier, or it can make it harder.
And that’s the knowledge about how to manage the BUSINESS part of a real estate business.
You know, the part where you:
- Get clear on your business and personal vision and goals, and create the right, sustainable balance between them
- Understand that your key resource is time, not money, and build your business around the highest return on TIME
- Create the right capital vs. cash flow machines so that you can eat now AND eat later
- Have (and know how to actually operate) appropriate entities for the size of your business and the strategy you’re engaging in
- Engage in joint ventures and partnerships to build faster—but also have the right agreements and protections in place for those
- Practice good cash flow management with the right reserves, the right bookkeeping (and the right bookkeeping software), and the right financial controls
- Build relationships with the right team of experts, professionals, and service providers
- Manage your personal and business credit right
- Multiply yourself with employees and contractors, by training them, watching them, and letting them do what you can’t or don’t want to
- Make and maintain connections with financial friends, allies, and people who can educate you and help you grow your business
And it’s those things—the things that every successful real estate business owner has to learn—that Darrin Carey will be sharing in this unique online workshop.
It’s free to REIAGC members, $97 for non-members (which you shouldn’t pay, since it only costs $25 a month to BE a member), but you must register HERE to get your link!