What we’re about
Our energetic network of local entrepreneurs shares tips on growing our businesses, solving problems and sharing recommendations for the best resources.
THE MEMBERS PICK THE TOPICS, and we'll bring in local experts to lead discussions as needed.
This is YOUR GROUP, so come to the meetings, help set the agenda and contribute to our success. Send your ideas to the Organizer or post them on the site.
- Give mutual advice to each other, leveraging our experiences and our contacts.
- Find resources and people to help our companies succeed.
- Be a non-judgmental Sounding Board for each other.
- Hear Success Stories from entrepreneurs who have been there and done that, to inspire and instruct our new start- ups.
Upcoming events (1)See all
- Social Media Management Beginner Boot Camp Certification, Live Virtual ClassroomLink visible for attendees$249.00
Do you want to know exactly how to reach your target audience with social media? Would you like an employee to acquire the skills needed to handle social media marketing for your company? Then this training session is for you! Learn how to attract more leads with social media marketing.
101: Find Your Most Profitable Target Audience Using Social Media Course
- Learn how to find and engage with your target audience on the right Social Media networks for your business
- Intro to the Social Media Management role and best practices
- In-depth analysis and review of your current social media strategy
- In-depth analysis and review of your top Competitors and a plan on how you can win in your industry
- Break out Learning Session: Find the right social media targets for your business
- Homework: Create Your Social Media Targeted Marketing Strategy
102: Develop Your Magnetic Content Marketing Sales Funnel to Drive Quality Website Leads
- Learn how to build social media followers with an engaging content strategy that inspires Brand Advocates
- Review best practices for developing an engaging content marketing strategy
- Review tools & resources to help build your content and marketing campaigns
- Break out Learning Session: Find the right content strategy for your business
- Homework: Create Your Editorial Content Marketing Calendar
103: Execute Your Social Media Strategy with a Content Calendar and Posting Tool
- Review best practices for social media marketing
- Implement your marketing strategy
- Review Social Media Management Dashboard
- Break out Learning Session: Set Up Your Social Media Management Dashboard
- Homework: Input Your Editorial Calendar into Social Media Management Dashboard
Your teacher will be available to schedule a 30-minute follow-up phone call session after you train to review any additional questions you have before taking the final exam.
LIMITED to only 20 students, enroll today!
The Early Bird RSVP ticket will lock you in for a limited time at an investment of only $199 and then it will be $249. Normally $999 per student. Be sure to grab your spot today!
In-Depth, Industry Specific Training
We will review your homework and provide answers to specific questions that relate to your Industry. We will deliver in-depth training and help you understand the Social Media Tools that are right for your business.
See what other attendees are saying:
"Michelle did a great job of walking us through the various platforms. She was easy to understand and practical in her approach. I can honestly say that I am getting more clients than ever before by applying her social networking strategies. I highly recommend this class for newbies as well as seasoned biz owners who want a good refresher. Thanks, Michelle."
Marla Cohen, Owner of Mantra Massage
"I took Michelle Hummel’s Social Media Boot Camp course and she was EXTREMELY informative and helpful. She was easy to listen to, the course was interactive, and I learned SO much. I will be recommending this to the rest of my marketing coworkers. Thank you, Michelle!"
Schuyler Esen, Social Media Marketing Specialist, Hills Properties
"Michelle did a great job of explaining the various applications to help identify the best platforms for my business. I felt much more confident about using social media after attending her class."
Bonnie Arend, Owner of Home Styles by Design
LIMITED SEATS! GRAB YOURS TODAY!
Get hands-on training with MICHELLE HUMMEL, CEO of Web Strategy Plus, a full-service Social Media Marketing Agency recently nominated for the Woman-Owned Business of the Year! Winner of Cincinnati's Businessperson of the Year! Michelle is a passionate Internet Marketer with 15+ years of successful online marketing experience. She holds a valuable Internet Marketing Degree and travels Nationwide providing social media keynotes and in-depth training. She's a current contributing editor to The Social Media Monthly Magazine and The Franchise Dictionary. Published author of three books in her series, "The Social Media Magnet: Everything You Need to Know to Attract Customers Through Social Media."
Pass the Final Exam to get Social Media Management Certification
Take our final exam to prove you are a social media expert in your Industry. We will provide you with a digital certificate you can proudly display on your wall, website, and LinkedIn profile.