Please join us at our October 6th, 2018 recital, full of wonderful musical talent!
1. In quelle trine morbide (G. Puccini), Morro, ma prima in grazia (G. Verdi): Christine Andreoli (Soprano), Gary Mayer (Piano)
2. Piano Sonata No.15 in D major (Pastoral)- 1st movement (L.V. Beethoven): Ellen Freeberg (Piano)
3. Sonatina No. 1 in D major for Violin and Piano, Op. 137 (F. Schubert):
Maria Nicholas (Violin), Neil Prufer (Piano)
4. Andante con variazione from the Suite in a Minor for solo cello op. 131c (Max Reger, arr. Gary Mayer): Gary Mayer (Clarinet)
5. Cäcilie, Traum durch di Dämmerung, Breit über mein Haupt, Zueignung (R. Strauss): David Mitchell (Baritone), Simon Yau (Piano)
6. Prelude, Op 28 No. 4 (F. Chopin): Anansa Fraser (Piano)
7. Ah, non credea ... Ah! Non giunge (V. Bellini): Lorraine Grunstein (Soprano), Amy Jisun Ahn (Piano)
8. Sonata No. 53 in E minor Hob XVI/34 (I.Presto II.Adagio III.Vivace molto)- J. Haydn: Louis Dalaveris (Piano)
9. O Mio Babbino Caro (G. Puccini): Idriss Tirado (Soprano), Amy Jisun Ahn (Piano)
ACMA Recital Location Details:
Opera America/National Opera Center (Marc A. Scorca Hall- 7th Floor, across from reception desk)- 330 7th Avenue (bet. 28th and 29th Streets), Manhattan, NY
If you have any questions regarding this event, please email us at [masked].
We will start as close to 4:00 p.m. as possible. Your punctuality is greatly appreciated.
The National Opera Center, located on Seventh Avenue between 28th and 29th Streets, in New York City is a few short blocks from 10 subway lines, Amtrak, regional trains and airport shuttles.
We suggest a $10.00 contribution per person, to be directly applied towards payment of the hall rental. Contributions are voluntary, and any amount is greatly appreciated.