What we’re about
Welcome tech lovers far and wide!
We're an online and in-person enthusiast community group hosting live speaking on a range of Cloud-Native and IoT Tech topics. You can join us in person if possible or on one of our live streams as well as in-person events.
Collabnix Slack Community is a home for 8000+ community members who are highly enthusiastic and ready to contribute towards Docker, Kubernetes, Automation and Cloud-Native Technology. We firmly believe that “Community is Strength”. We believe in the power of open-source software. That’s why we strongly participate in, contribute to, and support the open-source container community.
Our goal is to build a centralized place and provide everyone with the opportunity to become a more informed and engaged member of the community. It’s a great opportunity for you to interact with like-minded people to exchange ideas. With over 2 Lakh messages floating every year on Slack, this is a place where you can start building your career with DockerLabs, move to KubeLabs, get familiar with KubeTools and build confidence to speak at OSCONF conference events.
What are you waiting for? Just register and we will get you through the smooth process of joining our community and attending our community events..
Join our Slack and Discord Server:
- Connect to 8000+ Slack Members - https://launchpass.com/collabnix
- Join 1000+ Discord Members- https://discord.gg/QEkCXAXYSe
Here are a few of our projects you might be interested to contribute:
- 500+ Docker Tutorials: https://dockerlabs.collabnix.com
- 300+ KubeTools: https://github.com/collabnix/kubetools
- 200+ KubeLabs: https://kubelabs.collabnix.com
- 150+ Docker Extensions: https://github.com/collabnix/docker-community-extensions/
- 100+ Docker Tools: https://docketools.collabnix.com
Join us and be a part of this vibrant community.
Upcoming events (2)See all
- Getting Started with Docker GenAI StackLink visible for attendees
The GenAI Stack came about through a collaboration between Docker, Neo4j, LangChain, and Ollama. The goal of the collaboration was to create a pre-built GenAI stack of best-in-class technologies that are well integrated, come with sample applications, and make it easy for developers to get up and running.
The GenAI Stack is a one-stop shop for getting started with GenAI app development. It is basically a set of Docker containers that are orchestrated by Docker Compose. It provides all the tools and resources you need to build and run GenAI apps, without having to worry about setting up and configuring everything yourself. It makes it easy to build and run AI apps that can generate text, code, and other creative content.
In this session, Ajeet will talk about LLM popularity, top challenges of LLM, Docker GenAI Stack and its implementation. It will 1-hour long session with demo use cases and Q&A.
- Cloud and DevOps 2.0 x Docker Community MeetupANSR, Bengaluru, KA
Join us for an exciting in-person meetup at Bengaluru as we bring everyone together to participate, collaborate, and share their knowledge on the latest trends in Cloud, DevOps tooling and Docker. Organized and sponsored by ANSR, the “Cloud and DevOps 2.0 X Docker Community” meetup will host various speaker sessions and open networking sessions to introduce various tools and techniques to help engineers develop their cloud & serverless applications reliably and effectively.
What is it?
The Cloud and DevOps x Docker Community is a joint meetup event that brings together practitioners from the DevOps, cloud, and Docker communities to share knowledge, learn new skills, and network with each other.
Who's this for?
This meetup is for anyone who is interested in DevOps, Cloud, or Docker. Whether you are a beginner or an expert, we welcome you to join us.
What will we do?
We will have presentations from industry experts on a variety of topics, including:
- DevOps and cloud infrastructure
- GenAI, LLM, AI/ML
- Containerization with Docker
- Cloud-native application development
We will also have plenty of time for networking and discussion.
When and Where?
The meetup will be held on Dec 16 at 10:00 AM at ANSR office.
How much does it cost?
The meetup is free to attend.
How can I sign up?
To sign up for the meetup, please register for this event by hitting RSVP button.
How to submit the CFP?
You can submit your CFP via https://forms.gle/634PzysLwd7AL44s6
- 10:00 AM to 10:30 AM: Registration and Networking
- 10:30 AM to 10:45 AM: Welcome Note
- 10:45 AM to 11.15 AM: Introduction to Docker GenAI Stack (Ajeet Singh Raina, Developer Advocate at Docker)
- 11.15 AM to 11:45 AM: Tech Talk 2 (Speaker TBA)
- 11:45 PM to 12:05 PM: Break and Networking
- 12:05 PM to 12:35 PM: Tech Talk 3 (Speaker TBA)
- 12:35 PM to 12:50 PM: Quiz and Winner Announcement
- 12:50 to 1 PM: Event Closing
- We have limited capacity hence entry will be on first-come-first-served basis. Please arrive on time and carry a government ID proof with you.
- We recommend using public transport/ride-hailing apps for travel to the venue. There is limited parking available at the venue.
- We highly recommend that you have your breakfast before coming to the venue so we can discuss all things Cloud and DevOps with maximum energy!